Administer compliance on all company transportation fleet and financial responsibilities pertaining to the fleet, vehicle maintenance and safety, driver management and overall efficiency. Administer OHS requirements and assist in administrating branch maintenance approval process.
- Administrate vehicle bookings and processes for Head Office vehicles.
- Administrate booked vehicle handovers.
- Administrate vehicle insurance claims processes.
- Administrate Traffic fines and communications to relevant parties.
- Administrate Chauffer time schedule and bookings.
- Assist with Head Office vehicle inspections.
- Update vehicle maintenance and life cycle register.
- Schedule vehicle services and repairs.
2.Occupational Health & Safety Administration
- Arrange quarterly OHS meetings with OHS committee.
- Administrate OHS teams:
i.Expired certificate to be renewed.
ii.Update records of internal changes and allocations.
iii.Arrange monthly inspections of all the floors with team members.
- Ordering OHS supplies and Equipment when needed.
- Assist Facilities Manager with branch administration when needed.
- Administrate approval processes for branch maintenance.
- Courses in Administration will be to the applicant's advantage.
- Driver's licence code 8
- At least 12 months experience in Administration.
- Good understanding in Occupational Health and Safety compliance.