Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Dove & Clear
Duration: 1 year fixed contract – on a project basis.
- Plays a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business goals.
- Assists in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations
- Provides the required administrative and marketing support to the Brand Manager.
- Builds a holistic understanding of local consumers and shoppers.
- Assists on innovations management; building launch plans and channel strategies (promotions, media and POS).
- Analyze the current business status, assess brand performance and take part of setting action plans for growth.
- Responsible for campaign plans execution including instore, on- ground and digital platforms.
- Graduate up to 1 year of experience
- Project Management
- Business Administration Major is preferred
Key Skills: Flexibility to travel across Egypt Team Player Creativity Communications Deployment Brand Marketing Planning