Ecowize is looking for a skilled and competent Team Leader. If you have the potential for management and you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
- Lead and manage a team in order to produce a food-safe site, daily.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe working environment with compliance to all statutory safety regulations.
- Manage individual and team performance; coach and develop staff.
- Responsible for all Operational activities in their section, including operational problem-solving.
- Maintain Customer relationship; meet Customer expectations and eliminate plant damage & downtime.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Value system by compliance with the Ecowize Way.
- Ideally passed Grade 12 backed by a soundtrack record as a team leader of a socially and culturally diverse labour force.
- Able to lead and give clear instructions to team members.
- Able to work a shift position.
- Experience in the cleaning of food processing facilities advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the food production industry an advantage.
- Must be able to manage the strict flow of operation and variable allocation of resources.
- Be strong operationally and manage team performance and training if required.
- Knowledge of Cleanwize procedures essential.
- High-Quality administrative skills required.
- Meet key delivery dates.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Customer-centric with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication,
and Service Excellence.